Project Description(Last Updated On: June 6, 2020)
Our range of ATEX Rated IP66 ExD Explosion Proof LED High Output Floodlight luminaires provide an energy efficient replacement for all traditional ATEX rated floodlight fittings, such as 250W and 400W ATEX rated son fittings often found in oil and gas storage areas, chemical plants and other areas within explosive atmospheres.
- The Gas Ex marking on this equipment is; Ex II 2 G Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4* Gb
- T6 – 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W
- T5 – 60W, 80W, 100W, 120W, 150W
- T4 – 180W, 200W
- The Dust Ex marking on this equipment is; Ex II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80°C/T95°C/T130°C* Db IP66
- T80°C – 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W
- T95°C – 60W, 80W, 100W, 120W, 150W
- T130°C – 180W, 200W
This fitting can be used within Gas Zones 1 & 2, and Dust Zones 21 & 22. This luminaire is for non-mining applications, the surface temperature of the light fitting should not exceed 80°C/95°C/130°C (depending on wattage) in a dust environment and 85°C/100°C/120°C (depending on wattage) in a gas environment. ATEX Certificates are available upon request.
The pioneering technology usually achieves energy savings of at least 50% over conventional light sources, whilst maintaining the same lux levels. With up to 50,000 hour life span this provides a maintenance free solution for difficult applications where changing luminaires can either be hazardous or expensive.
This product is covered by our industry leading Best Future Five Year Fit and Forget Warranty.
Key Features & Benefits
- Environmentally Friendly Lighting
- ATEX Certified Explosion Proof Luminaire
- For Use in Gas Zones 1 & 2
- For use in Dust Zones 21 & 22
- Long Lifespan (up to 50,000 hours)
- IP66 Rated
- Multiple Beam Angles Available
- Up to 100Lm/W Efficiency
- Reduces energy consumption by over 50% on traditional lighting
- Five Year Fit & Forget Warranty
|Working Temp||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C|
|Beam Angle||60° / 90° / 120° / 140°||60° / 90° / 120° / 140°||60° / 90° / 120° / 140°||60° / 90° / 120° / 140°|
- Oil Refineries
- Offshore Oil Platform
- Chemical Storage Plant
- Fuel Station
- Pumping Stations
- Other Intrinsically Unsafe Areas